Shipping and Return Policy
For shipping purposes, U.S. Territories (such as Puerto Rico) are considered international.
| ||Free Shipping||Free Return Shipping||20 Days Return/ Exchange||$10 Shipping|
Please see the complete terms and conditions in the details below.
Read what our customers say about our shipping service!U.S. Customers: PB&J Boutique will pay for one shipping label associated with a return or exchange and a complete refund under the following conditions:
- Returns/Exchanges are accepted within 20 days of the shipped date.
- Returns/Exchanges are to be sent in original packaging if possible.
- Returns/Exchanges must be returned unworn, unwashed, and with the original tags attached.
- Return postage printing instructions are provided with the shipment.
- PB&J definition of an international customer: An order not shipped to any of the 50 U.S. States.
- With exceptions, we ship world wide. We may cancel orders where payment/address info can not be verified.
- Billing and Ship-To address must match. We may contact you to verify your address and payment card information.
- $10 shipping charge per 1 pound (0.45 kg).
- The same return/exchange conditions apply for international customers as for U.S. Customers. However, no free return label is provided. The customer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with the return shipment.
- Customer is responsible for all local customs and duty charges.
- All prices are listed in United States Dollars (USD).