Information we collect about you:
- Customer information is stored on a secure platform and this information is never sold to any third party.
- We do not store your payment card information in our databases.
- Personal information such as name, address and other contact info is required to be collected to process your order.
For regular order processing, we may transmit your information to:
- Paypal: Your payment card and address information is sent to Paypal when an order is processed.
- UPS: If your shipment is sent via United Parcel Service (UPS), we will transmit your ship-to address to UPS.
- Stamps.com: If your shipment is sent via United States Postal Service (USPS), we will transmit your ship-to address to Stamps.com. Stamps.com then verifies your address with USPS before we are issued an USPS postage label.
- Customs: If your order is shipped outside the United States, regular customs forms with your address, order contents and value will be disclosed.
- We have hired security company McAfee to scan our pages daily. The clickable badge ("McAfee Secure") you see on the left is evidence that we have passed their daily security test. The latest scan date will appear on the badge.
- Strong encryption is used on pages where customer information is displayed or entered. The security badge ("AlphaSSL") is available on the left and clickable for verification.
Visits to our store and Cookies:
- We use Google Analytics which is logging visits and visitor behavior within our online store. We do this to better understand how we can improve our store as well as the user experience. A vast majority of commercial websites are using Google Analytics.
- Unless you sign up for our newsletter, we will not contact you for reasons other than processing your order. We may, however, contact you one single time reminding you about your open shopping cart if you have started but not completed the checkout procedure during the last 24 hours.